Pant Cargo, FR Cotton/Nylon, 13 oz, Carhartt, b240
- 13 oz. FR™ Cotton/Nylon Duck, ATPV 16 cal/cm2, HRC2
- Men's midweight FR canvas cargo pants with a loose original fit.
- These men's canvas pants are built to last through several seasons of hard work. Comfortable enough for warm weather, they're made with midweight FR canvas. They feature two back pockets that are reinforced to prevent blowouts as well as two large cargo pockets. The loose original fit is our most generous cut, giving you plenty of room to kneel, bend, or squat.
- 8.5-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% high-tenacity nylon FR canvas
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on waistband
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams
- More room to move with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape; Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Two large side cargo pockets with pen slots
- Two reinforced back pockets